How to disable Low Ink Warning in The Hp Deskjet 2466



A few days ago my printer Deskjet 2466 always show low ink warning and this message very disturbing my work. After searching the service for my HP printer that running  in my computer, I found 2 service running for this HP printer. I try to disable the service and it success remove warning message in my computer.

Besides tried in my computer this method on my computer that using HP deskjet 2466, I also tried on other computer that installed that using HP deskjet 2180 all in one printer and it working 100%. The both printer using cartridges HP21 and HP22. I thinks this methods also can be used to remove low ink message on other printer that using the same HP cartridge types.

Here the Methods to Disable Low Ink Warning in the HP Deskjet 2566:
  1. Open system configuration utility by click start-run then type msconfig
  2. Go to Startup Tab then disable HPWuSchd2 and HP Digital Imaging
  3. Click apply then Ok
  4. You must restart the computer to take effect
The above methods only for disable low ink warning, not reset the ink level. To reset ink level on the HP printer models mentioned above you use this methods: Ink Levels Reset for HP Cartridges HP21, HP27, HP56, HP58 and How to Reset Ink Levels for HP Cartridges HP22, HP28, HP57. Good luck.




Share your views...

1 Respones to "How to disable Low Ink Warning in The Hp Deskjet 2466"

Rory Fugerson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Our Partners

© 2010 Printer Repair Experts All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info